[jboss-as7-dev] Subsystem specific deployer configurations in standalone.xml/domain.xml

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 19:13:10 EDT 2012

You could probably handle that by having a seperate .xml file for the
deployment:

foo.war
foo.war.settings.xml

Or something like that. I don't really like it though, as if you just
copy both in there and are not using .dodeploy its possible for the
deployment to be deployed before the xml file has been copied (you could
argue this is user error I suppose).

Stuart