[jboss-as7-dev] synthetic "key" attribute

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 08:44:10 EDT 2012

As Emanuel said, those attributes are still there just for backward
compatibility (talking about current master)
and all they do now is return "value" part of "key=value" address.

We had quite some discussion on how to properly handle this and currently
we have them as read-only attributes that return part of address.

There might still be some places where this is not the case, but they will
soon be cleaned up too.

--
tomaz