[jboss-as7-dev] Subsystem specific deployer configurations in standalone.xml/domain.xml

Jason Greene jgreene at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 20:24:25 EDT 2012

Right, in the OSGi case it's very common to deploy many thirdparty artifacts. So having this as a deployment time option makes a lot of sense. No breaking open the deployment. OSGi also exposes these capabilities in its Bundle APIs.

In the HA singleton case, the admin probably wants to be able to do this in the actual web interface. Its easier to facilitate that in a management API.