[jboss-as7-dev] Subsystem specific deployer configurations in standalone.xml/domain.xml

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 00:40:39 EDT 2012

Ragarding the representation of these properties on the management UIs ...

I'm not clear on how this is supposed to work. Currently, the properties
are modeled on the ADD operation. From the UI perspective there is no
notion of target subsystem nor deployment type. How does the UI decide
which properties are available in the context of a given ADD operation.

Lets take the auto-start and start-level props as an example.
How would this look like in the GWT console and on the CLI?

--thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler