[jboss-as7-dev] Problem with export + services import

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 12:27:46 EDT 2012

For Resteasy 3.0, I'm providing a modules/ patch so users can use it
with AS 7.1.x.  I need to edit the resteasy-jaxrs module to add a few
aggregrations, specifically this dependency:

  <module name="org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-crypto" export="true"
services="import"/>

Unfortunately, when I deploy my JAX-RS application, the services from
resteasy-crypto are not imported.  Am I doing something wrong?

I was able to get things working if I added resteasy-crypto as a
resource to resteasy-jaxrs's module.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat