[jboss-as7-dev] rename jboss-cli.sh?

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 11:10:19 EDT 2012

Agreed. Changing the name of this script would require changes to docs,
courseware, knowledge base articles, demos, etc.

Plus, the name change from jboss-admin.sh came out of a big usability
workshop we had with people from all over Red Hat. So changing it again
would IMO require a big discussion.

I launch the CLI via

./jb<tab><enter>

 From the root, this is fine too: