[jboss-as7-dev] SNMP adaptor

Jean Deruelle jean.deruelle at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:18:06 EDT 2012

Hi Brian,

Do you think we could do it in 2 steps (see below) so that Ioannis
Andreadakis may have an easier time to contribute the migration of the SNMP
Adaptor to AS7 ?

First make the old SNMP Adaptor a subsystem of JBoss AS7 that would still
use JMX (what configuration changes would be needed to expose the domain
model as JMX ?) and then a second step to allow the SNMP Adaptor to map
directly to the AS7 domain model (is there any documentation and API on how
to effectively use/code against the AS7 Domain model programatically ?)

Thx in advance
BR
Jean