[jboss-as7-dev] Karaf <-> AS integration

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 08:56:54 EDT 2012

Yes, we don't want to bring Karaf to the AS core. However, as with any
other OSGi bundle AS7 should not preclude their deployment. As Kevin,
who works on the ESB, points out - Karaf seems to be the standard of how
folks like to manage their OSGi runtime. Karaf seems to be coming up
related to a number of accounts and I like to see it work if folks wish
to do so.

cheers
--thomas