[jboss-as7-dev] How to deprecate a AS7 resource attribute

Jeff Mesnil jmesnil at redhat.com
Fri Sep 28 10:40:10 EDT 2012

As I help to integrate HornetQ 2.3 into AS7, we have to deprecate a few attributes that are no longer supported by HornetQ.
Every time I have to deprecate an attribute I wonder if I have not forgotten to do something.

I wrote a little checklist in the Wiki[1].
I'll follow it to always deprecate attributes in the same way. I might be wrong but I'll be consistently wrong :)

Feel free to comment if you think something is missing/incorrect.

jeff

[1] https://community.jboss.org/wiki/HowToDeprecateAnAS7Attribute

--
Jeff Mesnil