[jboss-as7-dev] Modules and hidden packages

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Apr 2 12:55:01 EDT 2013

For "my" modules I am more than happy to talk to customers if they use private / impl packages. We did categorize them for that very reason and it took us a lot of effort. I imagine we would enforce it in a major version shift anyways, so it worked be nice for modules to support that even if for your modules you would not want to use the feature.