[jboss-as7-dev] Modules and hidden packages

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 3 11:48:23 EDT 2013

I got confused for a while but here what I understand now:

- you do support internal packages by explicitly listing them in the
  module.xml
- you would like a fully convention base solution (like _internal) to
  mark a package as private to avoid the maintenance of this manual list
- I think I'd prefer a feature allowing me to define a glob or similar
  pattern in the module.xml to signal the list of private packages in a
  concise, maintainable and portable way

My proposal is a tiny bit more costly (you need to define the glob in
module.xml once) but is more portable across the technologies we
integrate with.

Emmanuel