[jboss-as7-dev] Naming Issues - Part 2

Eduardo Martins emartins at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 12:12:02 EDT 2013

No more thoughts about this? Should I then follow the directions below and kick off JIRAs for impl?

Beyond what is below, I think that wrt 5. we could probably support link-refs that dod not involve contexts, so binding sets up a msc del between src and target, and we don't need to navigate back on lookups. This would permit usage on a <link/> feature of management ops on the naming subsystem. We should probably also remove rebind support on the msc based naming store, it's not used afaik, and would remove the pains wrt to readd the msc services.

--E