[jboss-as7-dev] JSF Groovy support in AS8?

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Apr 10 18:41:03 EDT 2013

We already have that -- if they include the jar in the war.

The ee subsystem also has a "global-modules" attribute where users can
configure the names of modules that should be available to all apps. So
that could be used if for some reason they want to put the jar in the
modules/ dir and not in their apps. Or if they don't want it exposed to
all apps on a server, but still want a module they could create the
module and then use configuration in the app's deployment descriptors.