[jboss-as7-dev] IMPORTANT - Missassigned Issues in WFLY JIRA

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 23:04:12 EDT 2013

OK I think I have these all corrected. If for some reason you think you are missing issues try going into advance mode and run this query:

project = WFLY AND assignee was currentUser() on '2013/04/22' AND assignee != currentUser()

If you see any issues that do not belong to you, then please assign them to the correct owner.

Thanks!