[jboss-as7-dev] Security manager test runs

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 11:33:40 EST 2013

Perhaps the pull request job should be set up to use the security manager, and the master-ignore job to not use a security manager (or the other way round). That way pretty much everything should be tested both ways before merged upstream.

Then the question is what to do with the master job which runs every time something is merged into master. Perhaps we need another job, running once a day, which runs with the opposite security manager config from the master job?