[jboss-as7-dev] Public locations for as7 schemas?

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 03:55:52 EST 2013

Hi All:

Are there any web locations for the xsd files of our most common as7
descriptors? I've looked in {home}/docs/schemas and I found the schemas,
but I currently require url locations for them.

Usecase is that in eclipse, we point via web urls to schemas so that
auto-complete can be done when editing certain files. If JBossTools can
ensure these schemas are added to the list immediately, users don't need
to add them themselves.

The other alternative is for my eclipse plugin to come with copies of
the schemas and bundle them rather than point to a url. I will do this
if there are no public urls available, but if these schemas already
exist somewhere on the web, it'd be great if someone could point out where.

- Rob Stryker