[jboss-as7-dev] Application-specific server side invocation interceptors?

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 04:29:17 EST 2013

Hi Carlo,

Sorry about the late reply.

Currently we did not add support for lifecycle callbacks
(@PostConstruct/@PreDestroy). I decided to keep it simple just like
other system interceptors by leaving out the lifecycle callbacks until
there was a real demand for that. David did mention that it might be
useful to add that support, but right now it's not done. When we do add
that support, the proposal was to tie those lifecycles to the
component's (MSC) service.

-Jaikiran