[jboss-as7-dev] Attribute meta-data: max-length

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 03:23:09 EST 2013

Right, it might have slightly different semantics.

As food for thought, we also discussed the addition of another ModelType.TEXT.
It could support:

- the distinction of the input type (text, text area)
- multi-lines
- different character sets when stored as CDATA

IMO this would be more reasonable then simply adding "layout" hints as additional attribute meta data. But I am not sure about other implications, i.e. compatibility guidelines of the wire format.