[jboss-as7-dev] Transformers rejection testing PRs

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 17:11:34 EST 2013

I just pushed some improvements to ModelTestUtils.checkFailedTransformedBootOperations() which tightens up the checks that the transformers actually reject ops which should not make it to the legacy slave. In some cases these were just sent across to the legacy slave controller and failing there, so it was hard to know if ops were being rejected or simply failed. I reworked the affected subsystems.

Some of you have PRs open using transformers, so please rebase those and fix any problems in the tests. If you have any problems let me know and I'll help.