[jboss-as7-dev] Removing JAXR & backward compatiblity

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 18:46:56 EST 2013

that is why i would suggest packaging this modules in special folder
under our distribution that would only be accessible by domain controller
itself.

This way we make sure this modules only operate in MODEL stage.

Sure noting stops user from moving this modules to some other folder,
but he could also copy them from older version....

Other option would be to do model version checking, aka if module name is
org.jboss.as.*
and major version is < 2 we would not allow runtime stage to be executed.
That brings some more complexity and forces us to bump major version for
all subsystems