[jboss-as7-dev] Comparison of JMX information model and AS7 resource model

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 13:23:22 EST 2013

Some of the JMX attributes (currencyTimeLimit, lastUpdatedTimeStamp, etc.) really come from
the management world and the idea that the MBean is really the management proxy of a real
resource (e.g. an external printer) so it's not surprising they don't really apply to our case.

We had to write all of this stuff in JBossMX in the days before JMX became part of the JDK.

Nice work, BTW :)