[jboss-as7-dev] Subsystem model version for AS8

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 13:45:25 EST 2013

On 03/05/2013 10:55 AM, Jaikiran Pai wrote:
> I might be wrong, but I haven't seen tests for these in EAP6/AS7. Do we
> have them somewhere? I do plan to add some for EJB invocations between
> different AS versions of AS7/8.

Do we have any external projects that currently do any AS testing from
their testsuites (perhaps building AS7/AS8 from git repo source) and
kicking off Arquillian tests?  I assume you meant that you would test
EJB invocations between AS7/AS8 manually but am also wondering what is
possible for test automation.