[jboss-as7-dev] Configuration/management functionality AS/Fuse

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 17:33:49 EST 2013

This is a great topic, but it might be a couple of weeks premature.

During the FY'14 kickoff meetings in NewCastle, we will be discussing this topic, from the idea of having a core/base that all products, including EAP would be layered on top of.

I am responsible for presenting this basic idea, and have done some work already on understanding what I think that core or base infrastructure would look like.

Having said that, my general idea is that the base or core infrastructure would consist of the MSC/and domain components (along with others) that form the basis of a runtime and a management layer, with one management and configuration API. Everything else would layer on top of that, and share the same management layer below.

Andy