[jboss-as7-dev] hold off ADDing AS7 children resources to another resource until a runtime state is reached for this resource?

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 13:43:34 EDT 2013

The management resources do exist though. They represent configuration,
which exists and needs to be manageable.

Is the problem with the various runtime-only attributes and operations
that are exposed by the resources? There's no mechanism to hide those in
the API or flag that they are unavailable if some condition doesn't hold
(e.g.  some new attribute 'active' == true)?