[jboss-as7-dev] Should I create a new Subsytem for this?

Paul Robinson paul.robinson at redhat.com
Wed Mar 20 11:26:40 EDT 2013

Kabir,

On 20 Mar 2013, at 15:13, Kabir Khan <kabir.khan at jboss.com> wrote:

> To me this makes sense. How complex is the subsystem for what is configurable?

The subsytem is unlikely to have much configuration. It will probably only have one or two options initially.

> In any case if you were to include it in the tx/xts subsystem, you would probably need to include the same config elements there, so the complexity apart from an extra extension/subsystem would likely be the same.

I don't think the RTS subsytem would share much/anything with the XTS subsytem, so I think combining them would result in the same amount of code lumped into one subsytem.

paul.robinson at redhat.com

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat