[jboss-as7-dev] Pull request processing hiccups fixed

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Wed Mar 20 13:17:53 EDT 2013

https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/pull/4254 does not have recorded in the comments that it tested successfully, although the linked http://lightning.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/jenkins/job/as7-param-pull/6507 shows it passed. I included it in a master-ignore run after the PR job started, and closed once the master-ignore job completed. However, that should have been after the PR job was done.