[jboss-cluster-dev] Re: JBNAME-27 documentation changes

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Sun May 17 16:33:08 EDT 2009

Brian Stansberry wrote:
> Galder Zamarreno wrote:
>> Hi Brian,
>>
>> How do we go about the documentation changes associated with
>> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBNAME-27 ?
>>
>> Do we add it to docu? Do we add it to wiki?
>
> Both, since we already have useful content on both that should be
> maintained.
>
> Probably best wiki page is http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-11462

Done.

> If docu, we do it ourselves
>> or create a JBDOC jira and pass it on to someone else?
>>

> Ourselves. It's been years since I've seen a meaningful change to an AS
> community doc by someone other than a dev or support. And the community
> doc drives the EAP doc.
>
> Relevant file is:
>
> https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/docs/community/5/Clustering_Guide/en-US/Clustering_Guide_JNDI.xml

Done. I've modified the XML but haven't build it to see how it looks
though. Not sure how to build this though to see how it looks. According
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/jboss-development/2008-December/013236.html,
there should be a pom.xml that allowed it to be generated but can't find
one in

--
Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer