[jboss-cluster-dev] A guide or how-to to session replication with JBoss 5

Davide Cerbo davidecerbo at email.it
Thu Sep 10 11:25:10 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I am trying to cluster a web application with JBoss AS 5 and I need
session replication.
In development I have worked with two configuration named node1 and
node2 and copied from "all".
To start these I use:
node 1) sh run.sh -c node1
node 2) sh run.sh -c node2 -Djboss.service.binding.set=ports-01
-Djboss.messaging.ServerPeerID=1
Now I will try the cluster over two server, but I don't understand how
I can do it.
Someone can link me some guide or how-to?
I have search on Google, but I have found only documentation that
refer to JBoss 4.
Thanks in advantage.
Davide