[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: JPDL Eclipse Graphical Editor - problem building.

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 15:52:33 EDT 2006

Ok, just got back around to working on this now.

We got the 3.2 built, installed and working, and now are trying to build this again.

Where do we go from here?
  The readme file about ready?

We are running this on a Linux system, and I tried to do a general build in the
jbpm-3.2/designer/jpdl/org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.build
  and it created a bunch of C:/ files and directories.

Where is it telling it to treat this as windows?

We have run the get.dependencies as well.

The
jbpm-3.2/repository/eclipse  contains
> du
48322   ./emf-sdo-xsd/2.2.0
48324   ./emf-sdo-xsd
11906   ./gef/3.2
11908   ./gef
5426    ./jem/1.2
5428    ./jem
246962  ./sdk/3.2
246964  ./sdk
100386  ./webtools/1.5
100388  ./webtools

So any pointers from here would be great :}

Is the deployer for the CVS gpd working?

James Ratcliff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962994#3962994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962994