[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: JBAS-1841 - ServiceController/Microcontainer integration

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 11:49:54 EDT 2006

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : Yes. I have already made a few changes. We need to agree on how we test this as currently the server is not booting. Are there local unit tests for this?

I don't know what you mean?

The tests I have use a mock SARDeployer,
org.jboss.test.system.controller.SimpleSARDeployer
the rest of the code is just a simplified version of the old ServerLoader,
see:  org.jboss.test.system.controller.ControllerTestDelegate

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963241#3963241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963241