[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploying to 3.2 CVS Head

jonabbey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 12:35:44 EDT 2006

"tom.baeyens at jboss.com" wrote : what about the ant target ?

  | if i recall correctly, you have to put the jbpm lib in the ant/lib folder and then put the jbpm configuration resources in the classpath in which you declare the ant tasks.

Ugh, why is it necessary to put these libs in the ant/lib folder, rather than declaring an appropriate lib in the build.xml file itself?

The build/readme.html file did mention the need to put the jbpm jar files in the ant/lib
folder, as well as the existence of a target to automate this, but I don't think we really
want to clutter up our centralized ant tree with miscellany like this.. ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963259#3963259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963259