[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Collaboration Server] - Help with Install on Windows XP

m_veloso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 5 17:46:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to install JBMS in Windows XP.

- Install direct from site
- Generate datasource Hypersonic (DefaultDS)
- In "Server Name Configuration"
  . Local Domain#1 = mydomain
  . Server Name = smtp.mydomain
  . Server Bind = 0.0.0.0
  . Postmaster = postmaster at mydomain
- Put in "DNS Configuration" the dns servers of "mydomain" registered in zoneedit.com site
- In "SMTP Relaying" check "Allow.."  and put 4 frequently used domain (like hotmail.com, gmail.com).
- In "SMTP Service" accept all default options but "Verify Identity"
- In "SMTP Route" all blanck

After installation I can connect using Outlook Express and send email, but i can't receive any one, even when I send to me. I can connect to pop and smtp servers from outside my intranet using telnet, it's mean that my servers are accessible, but it can receive or send email from any domains i have tested.

In command window of run.bat I can see the message error:
Unable to deliver message to local user: myuser at mydomain.  Unknown user.
myuser is a Windows Administrator user.

What I miss?  :(

Appreciate your help.
Thank's