[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: ws-security JBWS-638 - Design Notes

mageshbk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 12 07:46:59 EDT 2006

According to jassSecurityDomain implementation, KeyStorePassword can be

Plain Text
{EXT} command
{CLASS} command

Now I have given these two provisions in SecurityStore as we need to be independent of the mc that we are deploying in. I was thinking to write Testcases for these two scenarios. Any idea where I can get a {EXT} command line tool and how do I integrate with our code. Should I put it as a thirdparty library? I can use the jbosssx.jar but the PBEUtils does not have a decode command line interface. Please help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964752#3964752

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964752