[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Profiler] - Problem starting profiler

rufik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 05:38:05 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have a problem starting JBoss with profiler:
Linux 2.6.14
JBoss: 4.0.2
JVM: 1.5.0_07
JBoss Profiler RC4

What I did:
1. compiled libjbossInspector.so and libjbossAgent.so from
/jvmpi-src/linux/compile.sh
and
/jvmti-src/linux/compile.sh
2. copy this .so to folder /profiler
3. export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/profiler
4. add -Xrun:jbossInspector to run.sh (command line)

And what?
Could not find agent library on the library path or in the local directory: jbossInspector

So, LD_LIBRARY_PATH is correct, I can see it. I tried `ldd /profiler/libjbossInspector.so` and result:
 not a dynamic executable

I don't know - are this .so incorrect or something?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964916#3964916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964916