[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Bean instantiate order with contextual injection

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 10:12:02 EDT 2006

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | The best you can do (in general) is remember that a
  | contextual injection was done and if another candidate
  | appears after the fact then issue a warning.

Where to hold such information?

anonymous wrote : assuming you are talking about annotations
That too (see below).
But what about actual @Inject in class annotation?
Where to look/inspect class for them - to add dependency 'demand' items - how to get bean class from AbstractDependencyValueMetaData?

How to add specific code about @Inject annotation into AnnotationMetaData.visit() - through children?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964979#3964979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964979