[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: splitting the work on the console

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 20:14:00 EDT 2006

David, it is my hope to design the new webapp in such a way that not only will existing ideas can be consolidated, but that new ideas can be integrated at the same time.  I know it has been frustrating, and I'm afraid there will be a little bit more of a wait yet as I am still trying to get my feet on the ground as far as what we can do vs what we should do.  This will take me a bit of time and I can only ask that you be patient with me as I consolodate these ideas.  I've stated previously that I am going to attempt to get these requirements all together, while I'm working on exploring the capabilities of the core system.

That said, please feel free to post any ideas/thoughts/brainstorming on what you'd like to see within the new webapp, in this thread or in another if you feel that the discussion warrants a separate thread.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966196#3966196

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966196