[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Behavior with AbstractKernelController

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 15:08:38 EDT 2006

I have updated the testcase to use the ServiceController to create/start/stop/destroy a service (and look into its ServiceContext to give me the state of the service at any time).

The test in question is:

  | ant -Dtest=org.jboss.test.security.test.DynamicLoginConfigServiceUnitTestCase one-test

Currently I see three issues:
a) I am unable to set an attribute on a service that has been created but failed to start (in FAILED state).
b) I cannot destroy a service that is in FAILED state but has been created.
b) Against a running JBoss instance, if you run the same test a second time, you will see issues because the previous run did not destroy the service.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967079#3967079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967079