[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Profiler] - Re: Class Leakage Tool

ngolovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 12:21:30 EDT 2006

Thank you for your hints. I am using JBoss Seam, which in turn uses EJB3.
So that might be that leak in EJB3, however I do not see any references from org.jboss.ejb3.StatelessContainer which you mentioned in JIRA or any references from package org.jboss.ejb3 at all.

"clebert.suconic at jboss.com" wrote :
  | But what usually happens is a class or an instance of that class, loaded by any different classLoader keeping directly or indirectly a reference to your classLoader.

Yes, that's what I meant too. But how do you tell when looking at the references, which classloader was used to load the class? Is there a way to display this information for each class?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967519#3967519

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967519