[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Kosmos] - Re: Deploy failure on Liferay

bjoy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 10 18:07:24 EST 2006

The Kosmos deploy-portlet-liferay-portal.xml file pretty much just delegates to the Liferay file that I pointed you too: portlet-deployer.xml.

I already had a working deployer (written in Java with the logic copied from portlet-deployer.xml) before I decided to include Kosmos to the portal.  So I cannot help you with the process of troubleshooting either of the two Ant scripts.

The Liferay script is explict where it gets the jars, the bulk of which come from the common/lib/ext directory plus also common/lib/servlet-api.jar.  My deployer also adds the liferay/WEB-INF/lib directory jar files to the classpath but I don't recall why.

I am using Liferay Professional 4.0 as it came bundled with Tomcat.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992646#3992646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992646