[jboss-dev-forums] [Deployers on JBoss (Deployers/JBoss)] - Re: Dynamically reordering of deployers

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 11:45:52 EST 2006

It should work. I'll test out ordering the JBossWebAppParsingDeployer relative to the WebAppParsingDeployer. When is the JAXWSDeployerJSE getting deployed?

Also, I think we need a notion of being relative to another deployer/deployer band. Right now we only have a notion of Deployer bands as a starting point, and its more typical that deployer x needs to be +/- another deployer rather than +/- one of the specified bands.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982713#3982713

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982713