[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBossCache] - Re: Injection of MBeanServer

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 12 20:21:17 EST 2006

There are still issues with registering a beans.xml pojo in JMX with the @JMX annotation.  See [url]http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985286#3985286
[/url].  This is holding me up from converting cluster-service.xml to a cluster-beans.xml.  I need to get a working cache for the cluster-x.xml services or I can't even minimally test the various AS code conversions to the 2.0 API.

To get around this, I'm going to go ahead and implement http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-832, which will allow me to create a 2.0  cache service in the AS using a -service.xml file.  Then I'll leave HAPartition et al in a cluster-service.xml until the @JMX issues are resolved.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985290#3985290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985290