[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Missing jars from JBoss AS 4.0.4GA Patch1 EJB Profile

jeffdelong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 11:04:31 EST 2006

I wrote an email to Tom:

anonymous wrote : Tonight I tested with JBoss AS 4.0.4GA Patch 1 (from the JEMS
  | | installer - jems-installer-1.2.0.BETA). ...I got the exception listed below ...

He replied:

anonymous wrote : there are 2 libs: jboss-backport-concurrent.jar and jbossretro-rt.jar

  | Those libs are part of jboss 4.0.4.GA.  I don't know if they are part of your JBoss installation.  If not, they should be added.  In the distro, i will provide a script that takes the original war and adds these (+other libraries) and prepares it for usage in tomcat standalone.  That script can be found in jpdl/dist/src/resources/runtime/deploy in the sources.

In doing a little more digging it appears that jboss-backport-concurrent.jar and jbossretro-rt.jar are removed from JBoss AS 4.0.4GA Patch1 EJB3 Profile as part of creating the EJB Profile.

See http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=EJB3in404GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986184#3986184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986184