[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: ESB Packaging

Kevin.Conner@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 26 12:46:13 EST 2006

Sacha.

Componetising the ESB codebase at this point is not something I can comment on, this is really a question for the others as they have been responsible for the work.

To date I have been involved very little with the ESB project except for the initial design work that Mark and I undertook at the beginning of the year.  Unfortunately TS has kept me very busy this year. :-)

Since the release of TS4.2.2, and with Jonathan's recruitment, I now have time where I can ramp up my involvement with ESB.

The codebase, as it currently stands, is an evolution of the rosetta codebase but it is still evolving.  The people involved, both internally and in the community, have done a fantastic job to get it to the position it is in today.  We still have a lot of work to do so that we can fulfill our vision of the ESB and I see MC/OSGi as a very important part of that evolution.

Kev

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988635#3988635

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988635