[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Finding the EPR for a provider from a notifier

burrsutter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 23:30:48 EDT 2007

JCA inbound or outbound in 4.2?

Assuming outbound means that the ESB can use the JCA container/adapter to then make connections to the outside world (e.g. database, SAP, whatever) then the new 4.2 ESB Server should be capable.

However, if inbound means something akin to the current/planned listeners/gateways (FTP, JMS, SOAP, HTTP(S), RMI, File, Hibernate, etc) then I'm not so sure about that item.

Do I have the correct understanding of inbound vs outbound?  And for the inbound ones, where do we get them and/or how hard is it to re-write them?

Burr

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038211#4038211

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038211