[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: ProcessImageTag support for more than one node

shirodkar4 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 12:38:43 EDT 2007

hi,

i am using jbpm-starters-kit 3.1.4

i  am presently trying to deploy the jbpm.war file to websphere 5.1.0 .

i am able to successfully get the first login page where we can select anyone of the four users(ernie,etc) and also the next page where we can create process instances.
but the problem comes when i click on the link to create a new process instance. the problem seems to be with the task.jsp

if i remove the "<jbpm:...." tag(which is used to display the process image) in the task.jsp i can move forward through the process and complete the process. but if i dont remove the jbpm tag i get the "unable to compile calss for jsp" error

can anyone help me how i can sort this problem?

i want to retain the process image

please help me....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038517#4038517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038517