[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of AOP on JBoss (Aspects/JBoss)] - Need to revisit some other AOP integration

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 12:00:05 EDT 2007

Now that I've moved the aop classes out of the microcontainer bootstrap in jboss-head
its showing we need to revisit the aop integration with the MC and JBossXB.

The problem is that neither of the factory settings that sets up this integration
can see the aop classes so the configuration is not done.

I'm not sure what state aop and aop-mc-int are in, so I didn't want
to update the snapshots for these. Instead I've hacked a horrible
class that redoes the integration work:
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/system/src/main/org/jboss/aop/deployers/temp/Hack.java

This obviously needs fixing to do be done in a more reasonable way. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074094#4074094

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074094