[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Scripting Language ESB Action

burrsutter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 18:04:27 EST 2007

"mark.little at jboss.com" wrote : Burr, can you list what scripting languages are used in other JEMS projects?

I would say the closest thing to a "supported' scripting language would be Beanshell.  However, Groovy is also very popular amongst JBossians.

We also have many expression languages that we love.  jBPM, Seam and Rules all have different ones.

For the first version of this feature, I'm of the opinion that we should keep it simple.  I'm personally happy with Groovy and Beanshell only.  I'm also happy with using the Java 6 scripting capability but I don't believe we've tested the overall ESB with Java 6.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019064#4019064

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019064