[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: [O/T] Bug/issue triage

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 10:20:34 EST 2007

Tom,

My concern is more that I can't even see the present, not that I can't see the future.

I think you've resolved a lot of issues that aren't marked as resolved in Jira.  Is that true?  If so, could you mark them as resolved?

I think there are issues that are targetted for 3.2 that you are sure won't be resolved in 3.2.  Is that true?  If so, could you take them off of 3.2 in Jira?

I know that 16-Feb is not the 3.2 release date.  While I understand the difficulty of holding to release dates, I'm sure that you have a better guesstimate in your mind than 16-Feb.  Can you put it on the Jira?

I'm not asking for hour-by-hour currency, or for a great deal of accuracy in future plans.  Neither of these is probably feasible.  I'm just asking that you bring Jira up to date with what you do know once every week or two.  Is that reasonable?

Thanks,
-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023101#4023101

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023101