[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Internal Benchmarking] - Re: JBoss 4.0.4 + MySQL 5.0.17c Pro + SpecJ2004

mahendra_kutare do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 04:05:36 EST 2007

I have also encountered the similar program and somewhere in the jboss code it checks whether its a single phase or two phase commit and if its two phase commit then it set some STATUS on prepare and commit.

I believe may be the reason for this is JBOSS is not able to handle the 2PC due to -

a) MySQL version of j-connector which do not support 2PC. Anything earlier than 5.0 would not be have 2PC commit capabilities.

I will be performing tests runs to cross check if this is the case. If anyone has any other view or explaination of this error, please let me know.

- Mahendra

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997188#3997188

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997188