[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Usage of the new jboss50 new deployer architecture

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 1 07:10:09 EDT 2007

1) Fix the build so it is reproducable

yes, this is an outstanding issue which is caused by dependencies of our integration layers on projects that have no tagged release. It definitely needs to be done.

2) Don't reinvent the deployers framework

We are taking the concepts of the deployer architecture and make them available accross AS50, AS42, AS40

3) Fix the error handling

Please be more specific

4) Reuse the already developed code instead of re-inventing it and introducing
alternate bugs. If it is doesn't quite do do what you want then add some new callbacks
like the accepts() I added to the parsing deployers so EJB3 can do its hacks. :-)

No comment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059437#4059437

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059437